Friday 27 March 2020

Summery Sunshine through the Window!


Spring has well and truly sprung!

This week, an entire year has passed me by. I've been revisiting a manuscript I completed last year, entitled The Year We Lived, which - you've guessed it! - spans a whole year. It's set in 1174, and follows a conflict between a Saxon family and a Norman family. It's got a massive twist at the end (more like a contortion) which I'm quite proud of!

It has also been Week Two of my Caledon review tour. Two more great reviews!

The first, from The Avid Reader, gave the book four stars and had this to say of it:
Caledon is filled with fighting, betrayals, magic, truths, lies, suspense, action, heart ache and twists and turns that keep the pages turning.

The second came from Hurn Publications, who gave the book five stars (wahey!), and concluded by saying:
Get ready for quite the journey. You’re going to love this read!
[Star ratings are not from blog sites, but can be found on the Caledon Good Reads page]

I'm off now to enjoy the sunshine - thank goodness for gardens in these crazy times!
Keep smiling and stay safe.

Find me here: www.stompermcewan.com
www.twitter.com/DaysDyingGlory - follow me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment