Friday 22 May 2020

Fly by the Hours with Words and Flowers

This week's been a very busy week!

Dusting myself down from the disappointment of countless rejections last week could only be done in one way...

Do more writing!


So, in the last seven days, I've:
  • completed a piece of writing which was meant to be a 5,000 word short story, but bloomed into a 35,000 word novella
  • written a 500 word piece of prose for the Wild Inside competition run by the John Muir Trust which, in turn, led to...
  • revisited something I wrote for Consequences and always had an idea of returning to. I'm about 7,000 words in so far
So, I've not been idle!

In addition to writing, I've also been snapping shots!
 


Remember! Tune in to Our Own Write on Twitter this week. I'm talking Historical Fiction at 3pm BST!

Find me here: www.stompermcewan.com
www.twitter.com/DaysDyingGlory - follow me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment